This matcha muffin is both healthy and easy to make. All you have to do is mix all the ingredients and bake. This recipe also uses rice flour, which makes it gluten-free. Perfect for people with gluten allergies!
Nutrition per Serving
- 2.29 oz Rice flour
- 0.77 oz Almond powder
- 0.53 oz Cornstarch
- 1.5 tsp Baking powder
- 3 tsp Matcha powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 0.28 cup Soy milk
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1.8 tbsp Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 356°F (180°C).
- Place muffin liners in muffin pan.
Combine the A ingredients in a bowl and whisk. Alternatively, you can put the dry ingredients and in a plastic bag and shake them. Make sure to allow air inside the bag.
Combine the B ingredients and in another bowl and mix thoroughly.
Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture and mix with a rubber spatula. If you opted to use a plastic bag, you can use it to mix the ingredients in.
Pour the batter into the muffin pan and bake at 356°F (180°C) for 20 minutes. You can top the muffins with white chocolate as preferred.
- Finish baking, please put the muffin on the net and cook them down.
- You can peel off the paper if you use glassine paper muffins.
- Oil can be substitute for rice oil or salad oil, if it has no scent.