Such a rich and moist chocolate cake will leave you questioning whether the main ingredient is really tofu! Even if health consciousness is not your top priority, you'll be very satisfied with this recipe. It's also flourless, making it safe for gluten-free diets. This rich cake will be enjoyed by both children who love sweets and the chocolate loving adult who is health conscious.
Nutrition per Serving
- 0.35 lbs Silken tofu
- 0.75 cup Rice flour
- 1 Egg
- 0.13 lbs Bar of chocolate
- 2.2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Preheat oven to 340° F (170° C)
- Line cake pan with baking sheet
- If the coconut oil is solid, melt in a double boiler.
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt using a double boiler or melt in microwave at 600w for 1 min 30 sec.
Whisk silken tofu in a bowl until smooth.
Whisk coconut oil with tofu mixture. Mix in the egg, melted chocolate, cocoa and sugar.
Add rice flour into the mixture and whisk.
Pour the mixture into cake mold and bake at 170°C for 25 minutes.
- Coconut oil can be substituted with other oils such as vegetable oil and rice oil.