Terms and Conditions
By using this Web site, you hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Article 1 Purpose
If you use this Services, the Terms and Conditions are deemed to have been accepted.
Article 2 Prohibited Acts
When using the Services, the Users shall not engage in any act that falls under any one of the following:
- Any act which infringes on the intellectual property rights of VELTRA or any third party by reproducing, editing, reproducing, broadcasting, distributing, transmitting, modifying, translating or adapting the Services, in whole or in part, without VELTRA’s prior consent.
- Acts that infringe upon the reputation, right of portrait, right of privacy, or any other right or interest of VELTRA or any third party.
- Acts in violation of laws, regulations, or these Terms and Conditions.
- Unauthorized access to the Services and falsification of the Services in whole or in part.
- The act of sending computer viruses or other harmful programs.
- The act of placing an excessive burden on the server of these Services.
- Conduct that violates public order and morals.
- Any act which damages the reputation or reputation of the Services or which prevents the operation of the Services.
- All other acts that VELTRA consider inappropriate.
Article 3 Modification, Suspension, Discontinuation, or Termination of Provision of the Services
- VELTRA may change the contents of the Services without prior notice to the Users.
- In the event of any one of the following, VELTRA may suspend the provision of the Services in whole or in part without obtaining the prior consent of the Users:
- VELTRA may, for our convenience, terminate the provision of the Services.
- In the event of any damage or disadvantage to the User due to any change, suspension, interruption, or termination of the contents of the Services, VELTRA shall not be responsible for such damage.
Article 4 Indemnification
- VELTRA shall not assume any responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by the Use of the Services (including direct or indirect damage, damage arising from special circumstances, whether or not we anticipate such damage, and lost profits).
- In no event shall VELTRA be held liable for any damages whatsoever (including direct or indirect damages, damages arising from any special circumstances, whether or not VELTRA foresaw or not, and lost profits) caused by the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Services in whole or in part in accordance with the preceding article.
- VELTRA does not guarantee the validity, reliability, usefulness, or recentness of the information provided by the Services, and does not guarantee that the information provided by the Services is suitable for the specific objectives of each individual user.
- VELTRA shall not assume any responsibility for any dispute, etc., arising between the Users and any third party in connection with the Services.
Article 5 User's History
In order to investigate the User’s history of this Services (including, but not limited to, page views for each content and other usage situations), VELTRA uses Google Analytics to obtain statistical information to the extent that we cannot identify individuals.
Article 6 Notification
Notice to our Users shall be given by way of notification via the Services or on our website.
Article 7 Copyright and Property Rights
In addition, VELTRA has the right to claim the amount equivalent to the profit gained from these activities by the user.
Article 8 Amendment to these Terms and Conditions
Any change to these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to have been enacted upon the change on the screen and shall not be notified to the User on a case-by-case basis.
Article 9 Jurisdiction
Any and all disputes in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court for the first instance.
Article 10 Consultation
In the event there are any matters that are not set forth in these Terms and Conditions or any question regarding these Terms and Conditions, the parties concerned shall consult with each other in good faith and endeavor to resolve such matter amicably.